I've been eyeing off the peplum top currently in City Chic and this pattern was nearly identical except for the mullet hem which I think looks better than a straight hem anyway!
I've sewn lekala before so I knew I'd need to add seam allowances and that the instructions are pretty scant (think Burda magazine, lol). I still had credit on the original site but it looks like you can now buy Lekala patterns on Craftsy and on this new site and you can request they are sent with seam allowances (I forgot, D'oh!)
I used a ponte knit so didn't have to use a zipper but I did end up taking it up at the shoulders a lot, I think it was the stretch in the fabric made it sit way too low, plus the shoulders were too wide so they got narrowed as well. When you order from lekala you give them height, bust, under bust, waist and hip measurements, but no shoulder or upper bust. Next time I'll order by my upper bust measurements and do a FBA, so much easier than adjusting the shoulders and armscye.
The proportions look a bit off now, the midriff needs to be wider and the peplum longer too, its my own fault from raising it at the shoulders so much! I need to lower the neckline next time as well, looking a these pics its a bit too high.
I'm wearing it with a RTW shrug and my Juniper pants that I didn't think I'd wear much and have been living in them!