I started making a pendrell blouse as the first top to sew up out of my fashionary sketches, I adjusted the pattern and made a muslin but in the end I just didn't like it on me. I felt really blocky and square in it so I scrapped it and made this top instead!
Same as the dresses - Its a sz18 with the Éclair front bodice and a sz12 knit yoke.
I used the leftover Sateen from my Christmas dress and some of the knit from a garage sale (think its polyester or at least a cotton/poly blend).
I liked the idea of using a peplum but stuck with the pleated skirt this time around.
Heres the completed outfit (Winnie Trousers and Macaron Top);