I bought this fabric a couple of years ago just after I'd started sewing. I found it in Spotlight and fell in love with it back then.....Well, now I look at it and mostly notice the fact that its a poly knit with the lace overlayed and the stretch runs opposite to how I'd prefer - I feel like the lace is on its side but that's what you get for poly knit from spotlight I guess.
Size wise: its a sz 20 with a 1" FBA, 1" swayback and a forward shoulder of 1". I sewed the underbust seam with only a 1/4" seam allowance, I've adjusted the pattern for in the future with another 3/4" of length to the front only to add a bit more length.
The waistband is pleated, easier than I thought even though I wasted a heap of paper trying to understand how to pleat it and how wide to do the pleats. I am pretty happy with my pleat matching at the sides though!
The bodice is lined, I didn't worry about lining the waistband, it seems quite sturdy because of the pleating.
Added pockets from Simplicity 2588. These are my go to in-seam pockets, I like how they attach into the waistband which keeps them in place.
I'm really happy with the bodice fit on this - after a couple more tweaks I think it will be my TNT dress bodice.